Login & Technology FAQs
How do I log into ConnectedView?
I don’t have a ConnectedView account, what do I do?
I am unable to login to ConnectedView.
How do I log out of ConnectedView?
What types of browsers are supported by ConnectedView?
What types of devices are supported by ConnectedView?
Is my data secured with ConnectedView?
What are the terms and conditions of my usage of the software?
How do I use the software for multiple clients, if I am a service provider or a consultant to many ConnectedView customers?
How can I switch between customers without logging all of the way out if I am a service provider or a consultant to many ConnectedView customers?
Q. How do I log into ConnectedView?
- Open an internet browser window.
- In the address bar, type in https://app.connectedview.com.
- Once you are there, you will see the ConnectedView login page. Below the ConnectedView welcome message, enter the email address that you signed up with and the password that you chose in the two blank white boxes labeled “Email” located on the top and “Password” located on the bottom.
- For an easier login next time, you can click the “Remember Me” check box. Next time you go to https://app.connectedview.com, your email and password will be saved and you won’t have to enter your email or password in again; you will simply be taken directly to the ConnectedView home page.
- Once you have finished entering your email and password, click the large green button below that says “Sign In”. This will take you to ConnectedView’s home page where you can get started using the software.
- Make sure that your URL is https://app.connectedview.com.
- Make sure that you have connectivity to the internet.
- If you see the message – “Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again”.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct login id and password. The login id should be the email address that you used to sign up with ConnectedView.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct password. Be sure that your CAPS lock button is not pressed accidentally, as your password is case-sensitive.
- If you don’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” hyperlink on the login screen. On the first step, you will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your ConnectedView login. On the next screen you will be prompted to answer the security question that you set up during your sign-up process. Once the security question has been verified, a randomly generated password will be emailed to you. Use this password to log into your ConnectedView account. We STRONGLY encourage you to change your new password as soon as you are able to log back into the software.
- If you are still unable to login, please contact us by calling 855-828-2468 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Q. I don’t have a ConnectedView account, what do I do?
A. If you do not have a ConnectedView account, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial. Just go to https://app.connectedview.com and click the blue link called Sign Up Free, that is located to the right of the green “Sign-In” button. This will prompt you to start setting up an account with ConnectedView. Once your free 30-day trial has expired, you will be prompted to select your subscription level when you login.
Q. I am unable to login to ConnectedView.
A. If you are unable to connect, please perform the following troubleshooting steps:
Q. How do I log out of ConnectedView?
A. You can log out of ConnectedView by clicking the down arrow next to your name in the top right part of your screen and then clicking on the “Sign Out” button. ConnectedView also automatically logs you out after a certain duration of inactivity during your session.
Q. What types of browsers are supported by ConnectedView?
Q. What types of devices are supported by ConnectedView?
You can connect to ConnectedView from your PC, MAC, or iPad. All of the features of the software are available no matter which device you choose to use. However, screen size does impact the usability of the screens. We do not support android-based devices, such as the Kindle Fire at this time.
Q. Is my data secured with ConnectedView?
A. Your ConnectedView session has an SSL security certificate. That means that all of the activities you perform are fully encrypted – similar to a bank transaction. Your data is also fully secured. Our servers are maintained at Microsoft Data Centers.
Q. What are the terms and conditions of my usage of the software?
Q. How do I use the software for multiple clients, if I am a service provider or a consultant to many ConnectedView customers?
A. If you are a service provider, you must be invited by your customer first. Once your account is successfully linked, you will be able to login to ConnectedView. Upon successful login, you can click the down arrow next to your name in the top right corner of your screen and selecting “Sign in As”. You will be presented with a list of your clients and you can select which client account that you want to login to.
(Video Tutorial Coming Soon #85)
Q. How can I switch between customers without logging all of the way out if I am a service provider or a consultant to many ConnectedView customers?
A. If you want to switch between customers, it is quite simple. All you have to do is click on the down arrow next to your name on the top right and choose the menu choice “Sign in As”. Once you click on this menu choice, you can select from a list of customers that you are linked to by clicking on a customer name. You will then be switched to that customer account.